Continental Corporation (ID) Requirement Manager in Yokohama, Japan
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Auto req ID 83985BR
Job Title (ID) Requirement Manager
Posting Location Yokohama
• Obtain, Clarify and negotiate Automotive Requirements with Japanese Customers such as Mazda, Toyota, Suzuki, Subaru as well as
Conti internal stakeholders (Production, Technology competence centres, logistics, etc.)
• Consolidate Requirements for one Customer or Customer Group across ID products
• Manage Requirements within one Project and lead a team of Analysts (Obtain, Structure, Baseline, Distribute, Clarify, Trace)
• Discuss and understand future Requirements for Technologies and Products with Customer
• Definition of the structure of the Requirements Documents
• Definition, installation and operation of a Requirement Management Tool
• Definition of the Requirements Tracing Concept.
• Definition of the Requirements Metrics.
• Definition of the Requirements Change Process
• Checking and reporting the level of completeness towards the project management.
• Monitoring of the Requirements Traceability.
• Managing and participation in reviews to identify Requirements inconsistencies.
• Managing the changes of Requirements.
• Ensure that the communication with the customer follows the agreed processes
• Identification of Requirement Stakeholders
• Identification and Distribution of all Stakeholder Requirements, e.g. Customer Requirement Specifications, Legal Standards,
• Managing the team for Requirements Analysis.
• Organization and participation in the Elicitation of the relevant Requirements
• Organization and participation in the Analysis of the Requirements (analyzing, categorizing, prioritizing).
• Ensure that the Performance Specification is in line with the customer contract.
• Organization and participation in the documentation of the requirements in the Performance Specification
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, required
5+ years of progressive automotive industry experience; design & technical requirements
Deep knowledge of automotive technology, trends, and needs
Good understanding of systems engineering and subsystems for autonomous vehicles
Capability to analyze technical problems including Problem Solving methods (5Why,FTA)
Process & Tool experience on Change, Version and Req. Management (CMMi, Spice)
Requirement Engineering with DOORS in automotive environment
Embedded development experience
Proactiveness & respond in a timely manner to critical items
Understanding of the customers and user needs and problems in automotive environment
Planning and Organization skills
Excellent communication & presentation skills (English required, Japanese required)
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.