SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company ONE-Net Systems Administrator, Yokosuka, Japan in Japan
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Would you like to live and work in YOKOSUKA, JAPAN? CSRA has an immediate opportunity for a Systems Administrator with an active SECRET clearance. The selected candidate will support ONE-Net; the premier U.S. Navy Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) network that provides enterprise level support at multiple locations across the globe. Join the CSRA team of professionals working at these unique locations in a challenging and rewarding environment. From experiencing the local culture to ensuring that our nation’s naval warfighters are mission cable, the sun never sets on ONE-Net!
• Ability to provide 8x5 On Site AND 24x7 On Call Support.
• Administration of multi-user computer systems.
• Administration of UNIX or other open systems-compliant multi-user system.
• Assists in the daily operations of computer center and network suites.
• Assists in the operation of client-server software and network operations.
• Assists management in the operation of computer and network system suites.
• Maintains and troubleshoots intra-system telecommunications.
• Maintains close contact with all supported elements of the client’s facility, and related communications links, in order to effectively deal with problems and organizational issues.
• Monitors each system and adjusts/configures each for maximum system performance.
• Oversees and applies appropriate support packages/patches to maintain system integrity.
• Performs moderately complex systems administration and monitoring/tuning appropriate systems to ensure optimum level of performance.
• Performs system related duties and functions at the direction of the ONE-NET Operations. Manager and/or Functional Supervisor.
• Provides hardware and software troubleshooting for the Local/Wide Area Network.
• Provides technical services to help resolve enterprise-wide ADP/network issues.
• Resolves hardware problems.
• Schedules or performs the repair and/or replacement of defective computer equipment.
• Serves specified organizational units through the provision of satisfactory computing services.
· Experience living and working in an OCONUS location.
· Experience managing, monitoring and maintaining local\wide area networks and systems in a 24x7 environment.
· Experience supporting US DoD or US Navy customers and organizations.
· Experience working with geographically dispersed customers and organizations.
· Flexibility in adapting to and functioning in demanding and fluid environments or situations.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Interpersonal and communications skills to interact with customers and team members.
· Knowledge and experience working with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
· Knowledge and experience working with Host Based Security System (HBSS)
· Skilled in time, priority and task management.
· SECNAV 5239.2 Intermediate Level Baseline Certification
· Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) Certification
· Host Based Security System (HBSS) Certification
· MCP Windows 7 OR HIGHER Certification\Training
· MCSA Windows Server 2008 OR HIGHER Certification\Training
· ITILv3 Foundations
Relocation not provided.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
JPN Yokosuka - TNOSC YOKOSUKA PSC 473 Box 127 FPO AP 96349, One-Net TNOSC Bldg 1942 (APC043)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.