Hyatt Human Resources Assistant Manager at Hyatt Regency Seragaki Island, Okinawa 人材開発アシスタントマネージャー in Japan
About Hyatt Regency
Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts are designed around the power of meaningful connections.The Hyatt Regency brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need, right at their fingertips, and provides space to work, engage and relax.
About the role –Human Resources Assistant Manager人材開発アシスタントマネージャー
As aHuman Resources Assistant Managerat theHyatt Regency Seragaki Island, Okinawa, you will report directly to the Manager of Human Resources and will:
- Managing the human resources functions.Attract, develop and retain individuals in an environment and culture that they could thrive to be their best to deliver the strategic priorities and goals.
- Drive effectiveness across the human resources functionthrough effective integrated processes. Encourage design thinking, ongoing learning, empathy and growth.
- Build lasting rapport with key business partners.Building and maintaining strong relationships among internal and external clients, and other market and industry sources.
- Deliver our brand promisesbycreating energizing experiences by connecting our stakeholders to who and what matters to them most. You will be a Brand Ambassador focused on delivering our promises in unique, delightful and surprising ways.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Human Resources teamto follow through on the corporate strategies and capitalise on our global resources.
Ideally with a university degree or diploma in HRM/HRD or Hospitality/Tourism management. Minimum 2 years work experience as Human Resources Assistant Manager or Coordinator in larger operation. Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must. A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
We care for people so they can be their best. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply throughwww.hyatt.jobs.
Primary Location: Japan
Organization: Hyatt Regency Okinawa
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: JAP000046
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.