Hyatt Director of Sales & Marketing, Hyatt Regency Seragaki Island, Okinawa ハイアットリージェンシー瀬良垣 沖縄 セールス＆マーケティング部長 in Japan
About Hyatt Regency Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts are designed around the power of meaningful connections.The Hyatt Regency brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need, right at their fingertips, and provides space to work, engage and relax.
About the role -ハイアットリージェンシー瀬良垣アイランド 営業部長 As theDirector of Sales and Marketingat theHyatt Regency Seragaki Island, Okinawa, you will report directly to the General Manager and will:
- Maximise sales performanceby leading a sales team focused on both acquisition and development of corporate, group and leisure business.
- Demonstrate a proactive approachto sales and marketing as a dynamic sales and marketing leader.
- Build lasting rapport with key business partners.Building and maintaining strong relationships among internal and external clients, and other market and industry sources.
- Deliver our brand promisesbycreating energizing experiences by connecting our stakeholders to who and what matters to them most. You will be a Brand Ambassador focused on delivering our promises in unique, delightful and surprising ways.
- Collaborate with the Regional Sales & Marketing teamto create digital and social media strategies and capitalise on our global sales resources.
We are looking for candidates who are currently in a similar leadership role or have relevant sales and marketing experience, preferably in hotels. * Reputation as a collaborative and results-oriented leader, with excellent communication and business acumen. * Proven ability as an effective and caring leader fostering a culture where people are empowered to be their best. * Ability to manage change, deal with complex situations requiring the assessment of priorities and the tenacity to follow through to a successful conclusion. * Passionate about fostering connections; delivering our guiding principles; and creatingenergising experiences by connectingour guests to who and what matters to them most. * Relevant degree in Business, Hospitality or Sales & Marketing * Local residency or an appropriate, unrestricted work visa. * Proficient in both the local language and English.
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
We care for people so they can be their best. Our values ofEmpathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, IntegrityandRespect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply throughwww.hyatt.jobs.
Primary Location: Japan
Organization: Hyatt Regency Okinawa
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: JAP000027
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.