Google Technical Solutions Engineer, Internet of Things, Google Home in Tokyo, Japan
The Google Home team is revolutionizing the way people interact with their homes. We’re looking for a Technical Solutions Engineer to continue making this a reality, and to bring partners in Home Automation and Internet of Things (IoT) to the ecosystem. We’re opening up the home to a new realm of possibilities, and transforming the way people connect with devices in their home.
The Google Technical Services Partners team empowers the ecosystem across Sales, Product and Partners to make Offers, Shopping, Wallet, Digital Content, Knowledge, Geo/Local, Social and Ads products work. We provide end-to-end technical and operations support for partners for most of Google properties. This includes influencing product strategy, developing scalable product tools, helping onboard new partners, providing technical implementation services to some of the most strategic partners and ongoing partner management.
- Cultivate an in-depth understanding of Home automation partner use-cases and assist with associated implementations.
- Define experiences that realize associated requirements, and build the necessary functionality working with key Google platforms and partner devices.
- Build samples and documentation to support partners integrations with Google Home.
- Experience with HTML5.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Experience with Internet of Things (IoT).
- Ability to learn quickly and to ramp up on new technologies and software development kits (SDKs).
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.