Honeywell Regional Business Leader- HCP in Tokyo, Japan
Regional Business Leader- HCP
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Advanced Software Solutions (AS) isoutcome-based software solutions Line of Business (LOB) in HPS enabling Digital Transformation for our customers to increase production, reliability, efficiency and safety. The LOB has software and consulting capabilities that can help unlock value in plants (>$5B US in measurable benefits has been added to our customers’ bottom-line). It has Strength of over 1,500 experts with more than 15,000 cumulative years of experience. Advanced Solutions is the fulcrum of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and AS Software is enabling the IIoT by Honeywell.
Regional Business Leader is a leadership position for Advanced Solutions (AS) business in a Region. This is a P&L responsibility for driving the business in the Region -- with full accountability for the business results. This position is a member of the HPS Japan Leadership Team & Advanced Solutions Asia Pacific Leadership team.
As a RBL you will be responsible for leading a Line of Business that is a world Leader in Advanced Software Solutions & is planning aggressive growth over next 5 years. You will be leading a group of professionals that provide unmatched technology and industry domain expertise to deliver business outcomes to our customers
40 Strategic Organizational Planning
20 Team Management
40 Coordinate Outside Sales Support
- Engineering background preferred
- Post Graduate – Management (desired)
- Minimum 15+ years of total relevant experience
- Understanding of the Advanced Solutions market/ space of operation
- P & L management and exposure
- Leadership Experience
- Multi-national experience preferred
- International exposure preferred
- In case of Software industry, should have P&L experience, developed Software Business, responsible for Sales of Software Products
- Executive positioning and selling software solutions/ communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the P& L management , the key business drivers and other customer requirements
- Ability to champion and lead a change
- Ability to lead senior/highly skilled workforce. Human- capital management
- Integrative thinking.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD20008
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 20F/21F, 1 -16-1, Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 13 105-0022 JPN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.