Applied Materials Operations and Customer Quality Engineer III - (E3) in Tokyo, Japan
Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Develops and applies quality standards in accordance with company and customer requirements. Develops and conducts related tests.
Designs and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and/ or production equipment.
Develops methods and parameters, project methodology and/ or project proposals.
Develops and uses procedures. Prepares documentation for inspection/ testing procedures. Recommends corrective action for procedural, product, or process deficiencies.
Analyze operational data; Develop and implement recommendations. Participates in and may lead audits.
Evaluates work methods, procedures and policies. Tracks progress of qualification status, reviews reliability test results, determines disposition of non-compliant products, reviews and releases qualification packs
Utilizes drawings, specifications, industry standards, and sketches, adapting inspection measuring devices and procedures when necessary. Read and interpret technical drawings and specification requirements.
Reduces qualification cycle time and cost while still meeting quality performance requirements.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Japan-Tokyo-To-JPN,Tokyo
Job Title: Operations and Customer Quality Engineer III - (E3)
Requisition ID: 1801981
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: Domestic Full Relocation