UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst in Tokyo, Japan
Are you interested in Business Analyst role in Wealth Management business?
Are you able to manage projects efficiently?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Collaborate with WM business users, stakeholders from other functions and colleagues from APAC locations
– Be responsible for gathering the business requirements and coordinate them within the stakeholders
– Be responsible for progressing the User acceptance test as Test Manager
– Assist for project management to complete the projects in a timely manner
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the CtB (Change the Bank) team in WMIT Japan.
You are expected to perform the multi functions; the key assignment is to work as the Business Analyst in the project but need to manage the ad-hoc requests raised by the business users or by the colleagues in the other locations. at the same time intensively collaborate with various colleagues from WM business and WM IT APAC.
Your experience and skills:
– good communication skill with colleagues
– knowledge of handling products which WM Japan offer to clients
– skill of understanding the business requirement and study the technical feasibility
– experience of business project related to bank or security products
– business level Japanese skill as well as business level English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167696BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Japan
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)