Nvidia GPU Computing / CUDA Developer Engineer in Tokyo, Japan
What we are doing in the GPU Computing area
(i.e. GPU-accelerating apps and the engineering challenges you might be able to face in key areas of high performance computing – within machine and deep learning, scientific computing, and data processing – and where you might fit into all of that)!
- Working directly with key application developers to understand the current and future problems they are solving, creating and optimizing core parallel algorithms and data structures to provide the best solutions using GPUs, through both library development and direct contribution to the applications.
- Collaborating closely with the architecture, research, libraries, tools, and system software teams at NVIDIA to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models, including by investigating impact on application performance and developer productivity.
What we need to see:
- MS or PhD from a leading university in an engineering or computer science related discipline.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ and/or Fortran.
- Strong knowledge of software design, programming techniques, and algorithms.
- Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
- Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA C/C++ and OpenACC.
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management, and task prioritization skills.
- Some travel is required for conferences and for on-site visits with developers.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology industry's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working with us and our engineering teams are expanding fast. If you're a creative and autonomous computer scientist with a genuine passion for parallel computing, we want to hear from you.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time