American Express Executive Assitant - GCS Product management in Tokyo, Japan
This position supports Vice President, Global Product Management (GPM) JAPA as an Executive Assistant.
The ideal candidate must be capable of handling a wide range of administrative related multi-tasks with priority and flexibility, and be able to work independently and confidently under pressure. Building strong relationships with stakeholders and being resourceful will be critical to success in this position and knowing how to navigate complex organizations will be beneficial. The ability to interface and work with global teams and AXP Japan Executive Team & executive assistanta is essential.
1) Administrative support for GPM JAPA team - Calendar management and scheduling. - Arrangements of travel, meetings (internal and external) and other logistics. - Prepare and process Travel Expenses, payment, and settlement in a timely manner. - Handle queries/requests to VP on telephone, by E-mails, and other means as appropriate. - Any other matters that relate to VP including Company Car, IT related.
2) Administrative support for GCP Japan Leadership Team, GPM JAPA leadership team and Group activities - Arrange and coordinate leadership activities including: arrangements for meetings (internal and external) and preparation work (material, venue set up, communication). - Maintain and update records for organizational charts, head count reporting, employee contact list as required. - Support for Employee activities.
3) Support for visitors (from overseas, internal and external) - Preparation for visits - Arrangement for meetings, travel, interpretation and other logistics. - Any other matters that are required to support visitors.
4) Reporting and Ad-hoc requests - Handle assigned reporting work and ad-hoc requests. - Provide support and participates in projects/initiatives as requested
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Requirements: Knowledge and experiences are needed to successfully perform the requirements of this EA position with executive supports, English capability and work time flexibility
- Senior Executive support knowledge and competencies
- Strong aural and written communication skills. Bilingual is essential. (Japanese / English).
- Work in the complex and diverse organization; communicate with teams in global locations.
- Coordinate with multiple business functions and global teams to make meeting/call arrangements
- High Integrity, keep confidentiality of highly sensitive matters.
- Self starting and strong motivation for self development.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within established timeframes while maintaining accuracy and quality of outputs.
- PC and technology (including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
Title: Executive Assitant - GCS Product management
Requisition ID: 18003492