UBS Financial Services Equities Operating Officer in Tokyo, Japan
Are you a proactive self-starter motivated to drive business forward? Are you able to make sure things run
smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support and facilitate the execution of the integrated business model and related activities
– work with the Country Product Head to support the execution of their responsibilities and drive local business objectives.
– act as a member and secretary to the Japan Equities Management Committees and ensure that the Committee
operates in accordance with their Terms of Reference
– assist Regulatory Owners with regulators (in conjunction with local Legal and Compliance teams) and
other government and industry groups
– supervise logistics and control functions to ensure they operate effectively and efficiently in support of
– work closely with the Regional Product COOs to drive relevant local and regional COO initiatives
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Japan as the Equities Operating Officer for UBS Securities Japan
within the APAC Equities COO team. The team is responsible for driving the development and
implementation of Equities business strategy, maintaining an independent role in the oversight of
operational risks, and managing the systems and processes of multiple change and remediation
Your experience and skills:
– strong analytical skills and financial knowledge
– experience in managing direct and/or multiple indirect reports
– some knowledge of the Equities business or of relevant logistics and control functions is preferred
– 5 years+ of professional experience preferred
– project or change management experience
– Fluent in English language (required) skill and Japanese language skill (preferred)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170835BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Equities Operating Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Japan
Function Category: Business management, administration and support