LEGO Systems, Inc. Sales Coordinator, Japan in Minato-ku, Japan
Sales Coordinator, Japan
Location Japan, Minato-ku, J-Tokyo
Posted Date 03/29/2018
Job ID SG1058
Are you result-driven sales individual who has strong understanding of the retail landscape in Japan?
Here’s a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Sales organisation in LEGO Japan.
You will help support the Key Account Manager who is responsible for Toy Specialist Channel, and is a position to nurture the future sales leaders.
Take on the challenge to support our Channel Leads for Toy Specialist Channel
• Work with Channel Leads (Managers and Senior Managers) to execute joint business sales plan with the customers to deliver Sales KPIs in a sustainable & long-term manner.
• Develop new business opportunities to contribute to both customers and LEGO on sales/profit in the short term
• Drive In-store visibilities in line with marketing guidelines, taking Channel and Customer differentiation and ROI into account, working together with field merchandizer team.
• Support the Channel Lead in creating input to demand planning and forecasting,
• Work collaboratively in a cross-functional manner to create unique value for the customers.
• Focus on the right thing to do in general, with the long-term LEGO Group’s objectives
You will be responsible for:
• Planning & Analysis: Preparing customer business plans with the Channel Lead, Forecast/sales plan and gap analysis & PDCA cycle in consumer sales and promotion
• Managing both internal and external collaboration and commitment to joint business planning:
o Prepare presentation documents for customer meetings
o Work with customer’s Marketing function and Store Operation function to support relevant execution of the instore plans and events
o Work with LEGO’s Field Merchandizer team, briefing monthly activity plans and timely corrective actions
o Support Channel Lead in cross functional customer contact management
Great team player, expert leader
The LEGO® Group is an international family-owned business and collaboration shapes everything we do. This is a global position and will have close collaboration across all parts of the HR organization and business areas, providing you a platform for international long-term career in the company and the fantastic exposure to work with key stakeholders globally on the full HR agenda.
What we’re looking for
• University degree (Bachelor or above), ideally in a business-related field
• At least 3 – 5 years working experience in interfacing with customers (retailers or wholesaler), preferably within FMCG or branded goods industry.
• Working experience in Account management activities based on yearly plan rather than daily base transactional activities
• Working experience in international and cross-functional environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft tools such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word Experience with chain-operated retailer is also welcomed.
• Trade Marketing and Category Management experience are strong advantage in this job
• Able to travel outside of Tokyo once a month
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
This is a great opportunity to take a globally loved brand digital in one of the most uniquely exciting countries in the world. In our team, we are pioneers in a sense; we uncover new areas of development, implement solutions for the first time, and can leave a clear footprint. At the same time, support and inspiration is always ‘online’ from colleagues anywhere in the world.
- Troels Jensen, Senior E-Commerce Manager, Japan