Ericsson (A)SP Management in JP 37 YO Yokohama, Japan
We are now looking for an ASP Manager, are you interested? As ASP Manager, you will assure best value at procurement of (A)SP services in accordance to related scope. You will have all needed information on supplier base in rollout and field maintenance operations and will act on supplier performance issues. As a Leader, you will secure the correct contractual prices per agreed scope with the customer. You will ensure OHS competence and statutory compliance of supplier as well as drive the Statement of Work (SoW) and Price models. You will be a part of supplier evaluation, selection, and important metric requirements. You will build and drive (A)SP forecasting and (A)SP Operational Governance Framework. (A)SP in this document refers to ASP/SP/FSO.
- You will liaison with the team to organize and coordinate work activities
- Develop and maintain sourcing activities
- You will participate in tender negotiation and delivery
- Coach and drive the onboarding of (A)SPs
- Plan and maintain quality assurance performance in OHS
- You will be responsible for managing and controlling (A)SP quality and budget
- Apply service delivery process and models.
- Several years of experience in the work area of responsibility.
- Dependent on Work Area, typical experience from working as a:
- Site Engineer, Installer
- Civil Works construction
- Civil Work design
- Turn-key rollout incl. Site Acquisition etc.
- Experience of working for an (A)SP in a management position is considered “a strong plus”.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || JP-37-YO Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt;
Req ID: 237579